There are eight key areas that have been proven to affect a company’s value. We begin every engagement by establishing a score for these areas to create an overall baseline Value Quotient (VQ) for your company. The VQ serves as the launch point for a more well-informed plan that leverages the areas where your company scored the highest and addresses the areas that can be improved.
Here’s what value building looks like
Bill Wright is a Strategic Business Consultant and principal of Stellar Ventures who works as a business partner with every client to help them discover, unleash and protect the value of their company. With over 30 years of proven and successful executive-level business management and financial and M&A experience, his hands-on approach and understanding of the financial implications of every element that creates value within a company comes from a career that includes:
- CFO of a venture capital-backed technology company, overseeing four progressive rounds of venture capital investment
- Management of a private equity capital investment fund that realized a 20+% ROI over a seven year investment period
- Sell side representation of business owners leading to successful sales of numerous businesses
- Owner of a franchise development business that recorded a 3X increase in sold franchises in three years, far surpassing all other franchise developers
- Comprehensive accounting experience with Deloitte that led to an offer of partnership